Thursday, February 11, 2010

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

You would think being snowed-in for 48 hours would make it easy to get lots of sewing done. But it hasn't worked out that way. Just knowing I can't get out makes me restless - even though I have no place to go! I can only sew in short spurts before I start pacing from window to window to survey the carnage. It's hard to enjoy sewing knowing this …



… is waiting for me. After a hearty breakfast, I'm out to tackle the shoveling. I'm breaking the job into two segments, front and back, which might take most of the day. I don't plan to get to any sewing today, so this …

… will have to wait.

5 comments:

  1. Short stints at shoveling is the best. Thank goodness my dh keeps an old Ram Charger with plow running just for occasions like this! We live a long way from the street aside from the parking area at the house. It really is a bad winter. We've been spoiled for the last couple of years.
    I like that tunic/blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of snow to shovel - you'll definitely be needing that hearty breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, I take it that there's no way your going to work if you have to shovel. My blog is loaded with pics. I haven't been in all this week & even if they open tomorrow, makes no sense for one day and Monday is a holiday??! Thankfully, my brother has been going out there everyday gradually shoveling so it wouldn't be an all day deal! Now, I'm getting ready to attempt a 2 mile walk to the nearest grocery store. I've done it before..let's just hope I make it back. :-) See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing--procrastinating when anything is out of the ordinary in my life. Something different upsets our balance, I suppose. Makes it difficult to concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! That is a LOT of snow! I hope its starting to melt now and you're able to stop watching it pile up, haha!! :D

    ReplyDelete