Here’s what I may (or may not - depending on my mood) do in those 18 days:
- I really want to make it to NYC Garment District. I’ve been talking about going for at least 2 years and I’m really going to try to make it this time. I’ve spoken to my sister who lives in Dutchess County and she’s agreed to meet me in NYC.
- I’ve got a pile of vintage patterns to go through and I have to investigate how to sell them on ebay.
- I’ve got some quick, crafty-fabric projects to work on.
- I need a white suit for church.
- I have to copy 2 barber smocks for my nephew.
Eighteen days won’t be enough! Even if I don’t complete half the goals on my list, I’ll enjoy having a stretch of days with no immediate demands on my time and the option of sewing all day if I choose to.