Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Next: BWOF 05/2006 132B blouse &134 pants

My next project is this outfit from BWOF 05/2006. I'm using navy linen purchased from Fabric.com. I ordered some white Juliette Knit from Nancy's Notions to use for a t-shirt. Or maybe I'll stick with the linen theme and order some white linen for a tank top. I could even go to JoAnn for something as simple as white linen. I'm considering embellishing the shirt with some navy blue fabric paint and stamps or stencils. I have Creative Surface Design for inspiration and it has lots of ideas and tips for stamping and stenciling . I've stamped and stenciled on wovens, but not on knits. I guess I'm feeling experimental these days. I'm afraid I won't stop until I ruin something!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking outfit. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete