I'm making steady progress on the Snow Ball Gown. Monday night, I inserted the invisible zipper into the side of the dress. I usually get a funky bubble at the bottom of invisible zippers. Lots of basting seems to have solved that problem. First I basted to mark the seam lines on the front and back. Then I basted and stitched the zipper to the back. Since the seam line was clearly visible, it was easy to place the coils on the seam line. Next, I closed the zipper and positioned it on the front seam line. When I was sure of a placement that eliminated the funky bubble, I pinned and basted the other zipper tape onto the front so the zipper wouldn't shift during sewing. The funky bubble is virtually gone! (Yellow arrow below indicates the bottom of the zipper.) I've changed my mind about basting. It really does make a difference.