Monday, March 31, 2008

I Want to Thank All the Little People …

(The title, of course, is tongue in cheek.)

Thank you, Gwen, for bestowing on my humble blog The Excellent Blog award. I am grateful and flattered. I am now obliged to choose ten blogs I consider excellent. I'm submitting a "Do It Yourself" list for my choices. Just choose any 10 blogs from my side bar. I consider each of them to be excellent. There are more excellent blogs to which I subscribe and haven't yet added to my sidebar. There are also posters on Stitcher's Guild, BurdaEnglish and Pattern Review who don't have blogs, but have shared information and knowledge on the message boards. I have found this Online Sewing Circle to be an invaluable source of inspiration, information and encouragement and it would be impossible to select only 10.

3 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for accepting! And thank you for all your wonderful tutorials, like your previous post on making a sleeve placket! :)
    I'll try to be better about commenting in the future... ;)
    Take care,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is a well deserved award to the Burda World of Fashion Queen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete