Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rockin' Nominations

Nancy at Encue nominated my blog for a Rockin' Girl recognition. I was thrilled. But it's not easy nominating 5 other blogs. Some of my favorites have been nominated already. But they are still my favorites, so I'm nominating them again.

1. The Secret Pocket Dawn's posts are little sewing lessons; very informative.
2. Miss Celie's Pants Cidell likes BWOF and The Color Purple as much as I do. Her blog is fun.
3. Diary of a Sewing Fanatic In addition to showcasing fantastic sewing skills, Carolyn's blog inspires me to think.
4. DIY Style Erica is the "Meryl Streep" of sewing bloggers! Consistently great!
5. Pins & Needles Summerset takes us, step-by-step, through the creation of her absolutely amazing, prize winning art-to-wear pieces.

While I like being selected as a Rockin' Girl Blogger, I don't like having to nominate 5 blogs for recognition. When I think about it, my blogosphere is really quite small. I visit the same 10 - 15 blogs regularly. I'm sure there are scores of great blogs that I haven't even seen yet. Hopefully, through other's nominations, I can learn about these blogs and discover something new.


  1. I agree. The hardest part is choosing 5. There are so many out there that I am now trying to link through other blogs to discover new ones.