Monday, December 5, 2011

Hiatus

Where did the time go?  It's been a month since I've posted anything.  Blogging seems to have slipped off the radar while I wasn't looking. So, I've decided to put blogging aside for a while.  I'm fully aware that my little blog is just a speck of dust in cyberspace, but I've come to know people in the blogosphere and in real life who might have noticed my absence, if only as a passing thought.   I'm still healthy; still sewing; still reading blogs and boards (and occasionally commenting).  Just as maintaining a blog slipped off the radar, when the time is right, it will slip back on.



14 comments:

  1. I totally understand! Keep sewing and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your and your wonderful creations while you take you break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WILL be back? Glad to hear it as your blogging is missed. In the meantime, have a great holiday with much sewing. Laura UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well whenever you feel like blogging again, I'll be here waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered where you were! I understand about blogging slipping off the radar. I'll miss you and await your return.sess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did I just laugh out loud at the doll and her "glasses"?

    Happy Holidays and I'll "read" ya when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time off and looking forward to seeing your next project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Relax, enjoy the holidays and we will see you when you get back.

    Ernestine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand perfectly, but when you do post again, google reader will let me know. Love the Elaray doll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be missed but I can see where one would sometimes tire of maintaining a blog every couple of days for the fan club. You do an amazing amount of sewing and sharing Don't hesitate if you get inspired at a later date to post,we'll be happy with an occasional update and still be around to read. Enjoy your sewing and quiet time and have a wonderful holiday season. mssewcrazy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are well; don't know how you bloggers keep up the posts, I couldn't do it. See you when you're back posting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for letting us know!
    hey, are you going to pr weekend nyc? may 18-20, 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you OK and ready to come back yet? I hope things are getting better and they we'll be hearing from you soon. Happy New Year Elaray.

    ReplyDelete