Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To My Sewing Sisters

I'm ambivalent about these blog awards. Of course, I want to be recognized, (and thank you Lindsay T for recognizing me) but it's very difficult for me to name a selected number of blogs when there are so many excellent blogs I read and enjoy. This Sisterhood Award is a little different, though. It's based on Attitude and/or Gratitude. The reasons I nominated these bloggers have little to do with sewing. They are SWA - Sewers With Attitude! They are artistic, spiritual, fun, classy, eager, smart, funny and generous.

So, my nominees are:
  1. Adrienne @ Real Life: Live & Unscripted
  2. Nancy @ Encue Creations
  3. Faye @ Faye's Sewing Adventures
  4. Cidell @ Miss Celie's Pants
  5. Summerset @ Pins & Needles
  6. Liana @ Sew Intriguing
  7. Karen @ Sewing by the Seat of my Pants
  8. Elizabeth @ Story of E
  9. Joan - WannaSew
And, here's what the nominees have to do:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.


Sisters, go forth and nominate!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you Elmira Girl! Someone else nominated me too, but I've been too busy to act on it. I've got to get that thing out. Hope everything in PA is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This really means something to me. Just yesterday, I was thinking of my sewing "sisters" and how certain people (you, for one) have really inspired and encouraged me in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elaray. Undeserving, but thank you for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete