First, I need to rant just a little.
BWOF dress with pin tucks on the cuff and a similar technique was used. I assumed (and I know what happens when we "assume") the extra length would be drafted into the pattern piece. But it wasn't. Another part of the problem was Burda's use of the term "dickey front". I defined a dickey as a false shirtfront, not whatever Burda had in mind. This made understanding the directions a bit of a challenge. I was really glad I opted out of the pintucked front.
Okay, rant is finished.
My blouse is a hybrid of the available designs. I used the collar, cuffs and shirttail hem from 425, the non-tucked bib (without the pleated trim) from 424 and the topstitched front placket from 423. I used a wonderful silk fabric. It is so light and comfortable, it feels like I'm not wearing anything! The construction was straightforward. The cuff should have been tapered to a point. Burda gives dimensions for a rectangle. The last time I tried tapering a cuff, I got the proportions wrong and it looked a little strange, so I kept the rectangular shape. For some reason, the buttonholes were horizontal. I'm a "follow the rules" type, so I made the horizontal buttonholes. It feels weird buttoning horizontal buttonholes when I'm used to vertical buttonholes. If I ever see horizontal buttonholes again, I'm going to get really wild and adventurous and (gasp!) change them to vertical buttonholes.
This is just the type of blouse I like wearing to work and I would like to make this blouse again in a different fabric. It would be nice to find a nice brightly colored silk. I might even try the pintucks on the bib.